Los Angeles, CA
Ticketmaster - Live Nation Entertainment - Front-end Engineer | Febuary 2017 - Present
- I'm part of a team that builds the new Ticketmaster experience.
Med Mentor - Front-end Developer | June 2015 - January 2017
- Implemented an Appointment scheduling system from scratch.
- Involved in the design and development process of the system architecture such as contributing to the database models, planning and implementing an OAuth login feature, and writing REST APIs.
Hana Research Lab, UC Irvine - Developer & Research Assistant | Jun 2015 - Mar 2016
- Reduced the render time of the visualization by 50% by implementing a faster algorithm.
- DocuViz is currently used by more than 800 users on the Chrome Web Store.
University of California, Irvine - B.S. Informatics, Human-computer Interaction
Solid knowledge of UI/UX design principles. Trained to work in groups. Experience in human-computer interaction, usability testing, user-centered design, and prototyping.
ActivATE Dashboard - Dean's Award | Team Project
Front-end developer for the ActivATE Dashboard, a single-page web application for a software test system which runs on Windows. The ActivATE Dashboard communicates with the software over the local network using REST API. Then, it displays the information in real time.
Infinite Pay - Dean's Award | Team Project
Lead developer for Infinite Pay, a proof of concept of a self-checkout system. It was built for a company in a project course at UC Irvine. Infinite Pay aims to provide a better retail shopping experience for the consumer.